Next Sunday, the doors of San Francisco’s famous Moscone Center will open to hordes of thought leaders, subject matter experts, and IT professionals looking to immerse themselves in the latest innovations in virtualization and cloud technology. Yes, VMworld US is upon us and there is no better place to brush up on the latest trends in cloud-centric enterprise computing!
We at VCE are excited to kick off our 6th year participating in VMworld US. At the show, we will be showcasing our latest innovations across our entire converged and hyper-converged infrastructure and solutions portfolio to illustrate how VCE is ‘Ready for Any’ workload, application and environment to drive faster business outcomes. In fact, a recent IDC study sponsored by VCE revealed that with a Vblock System, IT departments spent 41 percent less time keeping the lights on which enabled them to deliver new applications and services 4.4x faster.
If you are at VMworld US next week, I encourage you to stop by our booth (#1015) on the show floor to truly understand how VCE’s comprehensive vision and portfolio will help you quickly and cost effectively realize your cloud strategy. Don’t forget to participate in our “VCEDontSweatIT” contest for a chance to win an iPad Mini. And, while you’re there, be sure to sit in on a short theater presentation led by one of our customers, partners or VCE experts and stop at one of our four kiosks to learn more about:
- Blocks, Racks, and Appliances
- New VxRack System based on a full VMware software stack
- VCE Vision 3.0 Intelligent Operations
- Our many solutions including End User Computing, Enterprise Hybrid Cloud, vCloud Air and the vCloud Air Network from VMware.
In addition to our booth activities, you won’t want to miss some of the other great experiences the team has planned for you at the show, including:
- At 12:30pm on Tuesday (9/1) at the Marriott, Yerba Buena Level, Salon 11, Jay Cuthrell will be talking about the current state of Hybrid Cloud deployments with University of North Texas CTO, Rama Dhuwaraha. The discussion will focus on how the Vblock® System architecture enables an accelerated time to market with increased application mobility and simplified management for the hybrid cloud. Real customer examples will be examined, including prescriptive guidance and plans for quickly implementing a hybrid cloud.
- VCE CTO of the Americas, John Lockyer, will be sitting down with Coca-Cola cloud architect, Mariano Maluf, on Wednesday (9/2) from 3:30 – 4:30pm at Moscone West, Level 3, Room 3003 to discuss how converged solutions for the software defined enterprise accelerate time to market for business ready solutions in end user computing, business data lakes, enterprise hybrid cloud, and cloud native applications.
VMworld is a leading industry event and the VCE team is excited to showcase how the world’s most advanced converged solutions help organizations accelerate their journey toward the cloud. We hope to see you there!
Follow @VCE on Twitter to stay up to date with what’s happening at the sessions and on the show floor and participate in the #VCEDon’tSweatIT contest to win an iPad mini and other great prizes. If you are at the show, make sure to stop by booth #1015 to say hello!